Bullet point day.
- I hate raw onions.
- I used to not be a breakfast eater (shock, unthinkable now!)
- I’ve never been a pasta fan.
- I’m quite a grouch until I have my morning coffee.
- I hate decaf! (Ack, gag!)
- I used to be a chocolate addict.
- Finally, after 6 years, I now can honestly say I love running.
- I was instantly infatuated with my husband the first time we met 5 years ago.
- I should keep some thoughts to myself. (ie; Motozo: That’s a cute looking kid. Me: Really? I don’t think so.)
- I’m obssessed with food blogs.
- I hate the smell of eggs, pork and most female perfumes.
- I love the smell of shaving cream and aftershave.
- I’m terrified
to swim in open waterof sea creatures.
- I’m a total dog person.
- When I was a little girl (does that sound weird or what?!) I used to daydream that I had a pet Tiger.
- I used to be dead certain I’d be a hairstylish.
- I’m so glad I’m not.
- I enjoy vacuuming, but hate dusting.
- I love pickles.